Regardless of one’s race, gender or religion, there’s one thing all humans can agree on: we all like to laugh. Comedy movies and funny TV shows can do the trick and make you smile, but if you’re really looking to have a good time while busting a gut, you need to hire a live comedian.
The only problem is that there are far too funny men and women out there whose jokes can go from hilarious to offensive in a heartbeat. One minute you’re laughing and having a good time, and the next, you’re sitting in awkward silence looking around at everyone else in the crowd.
Thankfully, there are clean comedians out there like Mike James who can make you laugh without saying anything that crosses the line. Continue reading to learn how you can find a clean comedian in Phoenix, AZ for your event:
- Know what you want: Before contacting a comedian, it’s good to have an idea of what type of humor you’re looking for. If you want good, clean jokes, tell the comedian that! A clean comedian will be able to accommodate your wishes while making you howl at the same time.
- Look at past work: YouTube can be an invaluable resource when hiring a comedian. Experienced pros like Mike James have tons of videos out there that showcase some of their funniest routines.
- Read online reviews: Still not convinced that a comedian is right for you after watching some YouTube videos? That’s okay—just do a quick Google search on the comedian to find some reviews of his routine. Former clients will often post honest opinions on the act and whether or not it was indeed clean.
Why hire a clean comedian?
You may be asking yourself, “Why even go through this trouble of searching for a clean comedian?” Well, there are a few good answers to that. The points below are just a few of the reasons why clients choose clean comedians time and time again:
- Fun for the whole family: Hiring a comedian is the best way to laugh and lift your spirits. Everyone in your family won’t get that enjoyment if you hire someone who’s going to tell lewd or off-color jokes, though. A clean comedian in Phoenix, AZ will deliver jokes that everyone from your kids to your grandparents will find funny.
- Avoid any awkward moments: As mentioned above, off-color jokes can quickly ruin the vibe in the room during a stand-up act. That won’t be an issue when you hire Mike James. Rest easy knowing that all of his jokes avoid risqué or offensive subject matter.
- Clean comedy is often funnier: Without bawdy material and vulgar language, clean comedians are often funnier than other stand-up acts. You’ll be laughing and having a good time without feeling like you need to cover your ears.
If you need a clean comedian in Phoenix, AZ, look no further than Mike James. His years of experience on stage, his Christian background and his ability to find humor in the little things make him your best bet if you’re looking to laugh.
Categorised in: Clean Comedian